Greetings and Introductions
Livemocha Classroom Login
August 13, 2013
Taught By: Nancy
Location: Virtual Classroom
Learn the basics of communicating in English. This class will teach you both formal and informal greetings, and how to make introductions. You’ll gain the confidence to make connections and meet new people using your English skills.
Your experienced instructor will teach you which greetings and farewells are best to use, and when. You’ll master pronunciation and usage so you can greet others with confidence.
Your teacher is an American English speaker who can give you the tips you need to succeed in English interactions. You’ll be able to ask questions and get explanations you can’t get from a textbook.
Register now for the chance to learn and practice these essential skills:
• How to greet people in different situations: Good morning. How are you?
• How to say goodbye: Goodbye. See you later.
• Vocabulary for names and titles: Mr. Brown. Miss Okada.
• How to introduce yourself: Hi, I’m Emily.
• How to meet and introduce other people: This is Luis.
Note: This class begins at 3:00 UTC (Wednesday a.m.). Check your timezone conversion!